- All published material, including unearth arcana is allowed for this game. with the exception of the Mystic class and Revenant race as they are stupid.
- There is NO Multi-classing with UA Material, UA options such as spells and feast can be selected aside from tunnel fighter feat.
- To generate your ability scores use 4d6 and drop the lowest die. 8 is the lowest result possible so if you roll under an 8 you can increase that to an 8. (if you choose orc which has a negative ability modify you must select a score you rolled 10 or above for intelligence to maintain the 8 being the lowest possible)
- Please create a short background for your character, with a description of his appearance and a token or avatar picture to represent him on roll20.net.
- You will start with the normal starting equipment based on your class and background.
- Lawfull evil is the only evil alignment I will accept, if i find that your characters behavior is beyond what i personally feel this alignment entails or disruptive to the game you will be removed.
- ALL treasure is evenly split between members of a group, those caught stealing from their companions will be punished or possibly expelled from the guild. When it comes to specific items the group will come to a decision if that’s not possible it will end in a die roll between the players who seek the item. Roll 1d20 highest gets it.
- PvP is not tolerated. Non lethal grappling or boxing is one thing but combat with weapons/spells with intent to maim or kill is forbidden. I know a lot of people use the excuse “Well that’s what my character would do…” no its not… an altercation that comes to violence for most people is rare and for many never happens after childhood, and when it does often comes with harsh consequences and imprisonment and removal from society so think before you act.