What locals are talking about, stuff adventurers have heard
- Andurian support to the adventuring guild has returned. They seek adventurers to set off into the wild and map and explore and map it. They are willing to pay well for this information at a rate of 100 GP a hex and area of land roughly 6 miles in area.
- The pass has finally thawed in the canyon valley, the people of Trifforth rejoice and start their spring celebration and the great hunt, an annual tournament to among the men of the tribe who seek the deadliest game.
- Breeg Orlivanch a tribesman who lost his leg to Tusk-Gutter many hunts ago has vowed to get the monster this year. He has set traps dangerously close to the village, be careful.
- Adventurers found Breeg dead near the river just north of Trifforth, victim to his trap, a deadfall that seems to have been cut by a sharp object rather than set off by a wild animal is this foul play?
- Adventurers found a mysterious metal statue in the wood, nearly 10ft tall fashioned in bronze the statue depicts a massive hunter with the head of an Elk.